Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible Bug in North Sands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Okay - stay with me:

When I went through North Sands with my fire - I won the fire amulet, the fire robe, fire deck, and fire athame. The athame is great - keeper. Moving on.

I went through on my balance and the same - won the balance robes, amulet, deck, and athame after a few runs. Didn't get any other school gear, which was cool.

Next up was my life. Got the life robes, deck, and amulet - but then I got the myth athame. Myth? Thought it was a fluke, did several more runs and got more life robes and deck - and five more myth athames. No other school gear for anything - just the myth athame. I want life, obviously.

I think there is a bug where the life school is getting the myth athame in North Sands. Actually - it seems pretty obvious because if it was completely random, the chances of me getting just my school gear for each wizard, and then five myth athames on my life would be astronomical.

Can you confirm?

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Rowan Firegarden on May 30, 2017 wrote:
Okay - stay with me:

When I went through North Sands with my fire - I won the fire amulet, the fire robe, fire deck, and fire athame. The athame is great - keeper. Moving on.

I went through on my balance and the same - won the balance robes, amulet, deck, and athame after a few runs. Didn't get any other school gear, which was cool.

Next up was my life. Got the life robes, deck, and amulet - but then I got the myth athame. Myth? Thought it was a fluke, did several more runs and got more life robes and deck - and five more myth athames. No other school gear for anything - just the myth athame. I want life, obviously.

I think there is a bug where the life school is getting the myth athame in North Sands. Actually - it seems pretty obvious because if it was completely random, the chances of me getting just my school gear for each wizard, and then five myth athames on my life would be astronomical.

Can you confirm?
Well, my Death got 3 storm athames so far. It's all random.