Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2016
I have no new quests going on right now, I have one that needs me to go to another world and i'm gladly okay with paying with the crowns i have and I seem to not have the option for that. Also I was just doing side quests which i didn't know but now I do and i would like to know if there is any way I can get help with the problem. I've tried pressing the knew quest icon and it says I don't have any in this realm so I go to the realms that are available to me and it says the exact same thing. Please help me i'm seriously stuck and would like to enjoy playing the game and yea.
Thank you so much, Isabellawhite26

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If you've completed Mirage then you've completed the whole game as it stands right now. Mirage is the last world that has been released so far, meaning there aren't any further quests at this time. You'll have to wait for the next world to come out sometime this autumn.

If you've not yet made it to Mirage, then let us know which world you're in and what level you currently are. Also let us know the name of any quests you have that are still outstanding, and we'll try to help sort you out.

Alia Misthaven