Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Add more options for us ...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 28, 2008
KingsIsle,

You say you can do nothing to stop the constant work a rounds and "spamming" that is done in the commons of Wizard City. Nor can you do nothing about the "I need a Boy/Girl" or the "party in ------- Tower". Not to mention the "Codes for Cards" "salesmen" in the shopping district of Wizard City. Then I implore you to add a few features that would stop your players from having to see, be subjected to and or just plain sick of seeing it.

1 ) There is only one Dye Shop in all of the spiral, add another one. After all, Zeke is on every world, not to mention every world has a shopping district yet nowhere in the spiral is there a place to dye clothing but Wizard City.

2 ) There is only one arena and that is in Wizard City also. Add another arena and link the two together. Enter at one arena and fight from two. That leaves no one out who wishes to duel. You linked our banks in our rooms, so this should be an easy feature to add.

3 ) An eviction key. There are a few who will port into your house and refuse to leave. This is not a reportable act. however, if we wish to invite a friend over, then we must leave our teleport options open. At least until our friends arrive. Yet, while we wait, any number of things can happen. Yet we are defenseless to protect our havens. Give us an eviction key to stop the harassments in our places of rest.

4 ) Many of us are tired of being forced to return to a place where we constantly see things that in any other place would be not only reportable but also possibly a banning act. Expand our options so that we do not have to return but are allowed to choose to.

I can not see how this would cause any harm to any of your customers. That being paid members, crown players or free players. It simply ends a few problems we are tired of dealing with in order to enjoy our time playing. Problems that you can not correct due to legal aspects.

That being said, I have one last request. This one is a personal one lol. My Death GrandMaster has the small WC Cottage. A nice place by the way, however, its too sunny and bright there. The decor is dead trees, diseased mushrooms, ruins and graves. The clouds of DragonSpyre would be a welcome addition to complete the look. Can that be implemented as a outside item in the stores. Would love to see that.

Thank you for your time and the many great things that you have done KI. Keep up the good work.

James DreamRider