Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oni battle choice: alone or with others

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Ok, my mom came up with a brilliant idea! Do any of you remember when you fought the Jade Oni and he summoned the other Onis during battle? Well, my mom came up with the idea: A second Oni brazier! You see, the first Oni brazier could be used to fight the Jade Oni alone, but the second would summon the Jade Oni as well as the other 3 Onis! We knew a lot of people liked fighting all 4 Onis at once, so she suggested that you make a second brazier the summons all 4 Onis to the field.
Though Justin DragonBlood typed up this message, my mom's signature will be signed instead, she deserves the credit for this idea! :D

Christina Stormwraith, Grandmaster Diviner

Survivor
May 29, 2009
This sounds great, would love to fight all of them again!

Also another way would be just make it if 4 high lvl players go in, it will set off all four onis? Also adding this big fight and maybe a lvl50 item that you can win from it would be also great :)

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
very interesting, that should create quite the challenge, i like the idea. not to mention we could farm them for MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better loot. imagine what they will drop if we kill ALL 4 at the same time.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
WilDLucK wrote:
This sounds great, would love to fight all of them again!

Also another way would be just make it if 4 high lvl players go in, it will set off all four onis? Also adding this big fight and maybe a lvl50 item that you can win from it would be also great :)

Amazing idea! it could be like, 3 players go in, and there are 3 onis to fight! smart thinking, WilDLucK!

Survivor
May 16, 2009
this is an amazing idea. I can imagine it in my head. Seriously I am speechless. this is such a good idea that it leaves me speechless