Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seal of the Seraphim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2009
OK, I've gotten most of the way through Mooshu and have even gone back over it from the beginning. What am I missing, here? I can not find the recipe for the Seal of the Seraphim. It's probably right under my nose. Maybe I'll get lucky and find it now that I've asked, but just in case I don't, can somebody please tell me where to find it?

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
The recipe? Doesn't the Mooshu crafting teacher sell it in his shop? Look carefully...lol.

I am also on the same quest, but I don't know how to get the upgraded crafting table (which is needed to make this item).

I am missing something here? I went to all the worlds and looked through all the craft shops, but I don't see any craft tables for sell?

HELP plz!

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
i had the same problem and posted my question on here but no one seemed to care enough to answer me. so i then had to dig through all the posting up here for the answer. sorry, i just had to let that out.
ok here's the answer to both players.

the recipe for ms crafting quest is with the same guy called Toshio. You get the quest from him and also the recipe.

for the other question, all you need now to able to craft the rings is the Equipment crafting table, which you could find anywhere. Hope this helps and have fun.

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
I just sold one of those rings last night.

That quest wasn't bad. The problem I have now is I can't find the recipe for cloak of weight grief. It's a ds quest, yet so far not one of the vendors has the recipe, anyone know where it is?

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
WAIT! I can one up YOU!

I have the recipe and it DOESN'T WORK!!!

i HAVE ALL THE INGREDIENTS AND IT WON'T BE CRAFTED!

This has to be a bug but is it MY bug or the games.

Oh and please don't respond with the "how toos of basic crafting" i got this far i know how to craft. I need the reciept to work at my table. Oh and yes I have empty slots too in case someone wanted to ask.

I am completely ready to create AND complete the quests but it just won't let me forge the silly rings.

The Seal of the Seraphim is a sealed quest!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Whiterose2 wrote:

That quest wasn't bad. The problem I have now is I can't find the recipe for cloak of weight grief. It's a ds quest, yet so far not one of the vendors has the recipe, anyone know where it is?

Did you check your school's vendor in MS?

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
Whiterose2 wrote:

Ok show me the list of my school vendors, because I've never seen one listed anywhere.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Possibly the reason you cannot craft the Seal is that you only have the Basic Crafting Station, whereas the Seal takes an Equipment Crafting Station. I bought it for 1500 gold at the Furniture Vendor in MooShu, though the one in Dragonspyre sells all of the other Crafting Stations that I've come across.

My only problem with crafting now that I've finally finished collecting Scrap Iron is the cooldown. It takes 12 hours and 10 minutes in between crafting each Seal of the Seraphim. So you have the reagents and two crafting slots, but even so it takes nearly 3 days of waiting on the cooldown to be able to finish this quest and move on to the next one. I thought the MarleyBone cooldown was bad at 8.5 and 9 hours each, but this is ridiculous. I don't mind running around gathering the reagents, buying the ones you can't gather, and keeping up with the various Crafting Stations... to me that's part of the fun. (Apart from gathering silly Scrap Iron ... but even that I worked through eventually.) But having to wait so long when the reagents are sitting there waiting just doesn't scream fun to me.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
all of the crafting stations can be bought from the furniture shop from krokotopia to dragonspyre

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Whiterose2 wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:
Whiterose2 wrote:

Ok show me the list of my school vendors, because I've never seen one listed anywhere.

They are not shown on the map. There is a vendor in each area. Sorry I don't know which ones are where.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I would say to check the Wizard101 Central site to see if they have all the crafters listed. I think by now they should have them all located and listed in a spoiler.

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
anyone have a clue on where or how you can get black lotuses ( or something like that) cause idk where to find them

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
LetterBee wrote:
anyone have a clue on where or how you can get black lotuses ( or something like that) cause idk where to find them

i have the same question plz can someone tell me were to fing the black lotus in mooshu and if possible if there are any other auction houses in the worlds :? ;) :-o :-) :-D :-( 8) :-o :-) :-P