Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Future of W101 Battle (Elements)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
The "elements", as I call them, or "schools" as many other people call them, are a way of balancing power, creating strategies, and adding more to the game in general. And just to make sure none think I'm against them, they are a good idea, and well enjoyed.

BUT, as mentioned in a topic I submitted just minutes ago, some new spells, given their function and "pip cost" would be a small agitation to players outside of the new spell's element.

The Spiral, a little swirly symbol iconizing (and I'm sorry if this first part is off) global spells and in another way ALL ELEMENTS ("schools/classes"). So I propose a small portion of new spells, given what they are to execute, are the spiral element, to which no class has a better use of, as to be fair.

This was in no way made to promote a school which would be no other element, or as could be assumed a "school" that is all other schools, just making sure pip cost doesn't become a hated figure.

Thanks again for reading, KingsIsle, and to all players that have as well.