Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Akuji and his clones.

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
"pant, pant", title says it all.

Me and my friends were fightng Akuji in the Tree of Life, and when they came in, two more Akuji's appeared(I went in first, they came in a few seconds behind me.)

So we had to fight Three Akujis with the same amount of health(4,000), along with a Kakeda Spirit Slave.

We got rid of the slave, but we all lost before we could even take out one of the Akuji's.

I even brought out my minion, but he was defeated with 2 meteor strikes (normal, not powered up like the former Malistaire.)

Is this a glitch or is it part of the "Challenge" that he wants? :?

He says he wants someone to give him a challenge, but how can we do that if he clones himself? :?

We need help with this crazy boss, cause he is very hard, PLEASE! :x

Seth ShadowCloud
LV.45 Pyromancer/Diviner
A good friend.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
1. He is NOT that hard! 2. GET STRONG FRIENDS! 3. Get a life wiz!
4. Train! Good Luck!

Blake LionFlame
Grand Pyro

Defender
May 08, 2009
I am not in MooShu yet but i do not think bosses are supposed to clone themselves 8)

Hero
May 02, 2009
firedragon1998 wrote:
1. He is NOT that hard! 2. GET STRONG FRIENDS! 3. Get a life wiz!
4. Train! Good Luck!

Blake LionFlame
Grand Pyro

It was my first time fighting him, and the clones threw me off guard and made the fight harder than it would have been if he hadn't cloned himself.

I've beaten him now, with one other friend, but still, you need to cut me some slack, otherwise, you try fighting three of the same boss at the same time.

NOTE: I don't mean to sound bossy or mean.

NOTE: I had two of my friends with me at the time I fought him for the first time.