Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team chat....PLEASE READ

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
I am sooooo tired of my opponents hearing my plan in pvp....
There should be a team chat when playing pvp

PLEASE REPLY IF YOU HAVE READ THIS MESSAGE (INCLUDING THE MODERATORS!!!)

Zachary Dragonhunter
----------Level 42 Master Pyromancer

Defender
May 29, 2009

You made a valid suggestion. Group chat has been implemented, but with quick join, a lot of times, you're paired with strangers. In the arena, perhaps they could automatically join teammates into a group chat session.

roughdog8787 wrote:

Zachary Dragonhunter

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
carterma wrote:

You made a valid suggestion. Group chat has been implemented, but with quick join, a lot of times, you're paired with strangers. In the arena, perhaps they could automatically join teammates into a group chat session.

roughdog8787 wrote:

Zachary Dragonhunter

Instead of initiating Group Chat, their should be a third chat option, Team Chat. Oh my gosh I totally used the title of this topic! Although this could increase the time it takes to send a message, just by a little. This Chat could only be available in the Arena.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Too add a little to nomad117's idea, the Team Chat function could act like a team group chat, only, set aside from the normal group chat and given yellow-orange (can't be too bright) text. What I mean by "act like a team group chat" is the whenever ENTER is pressed to type, it types into team chat, automatically. Not only would this benefit Arena battles, but any team battle as well. It would discern text spoken at different times, in a different situation, and from outside interruptions (because all public chat is white). And since all chat has a bubble with an icon in it, the Team Chat icon could be a sword.