Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

THE DRAGON TITAN.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
I think that after defeating malistaire and going back to ambrose to complete it, merle should give you a new quest, maybe to recover an item malistaire stole, maybe a rare fire gem that malistaire stole to summon the dragon titan. you use the same portal you used to get to ambrose and search the place you defeated malistaire. you find it and then there is a loud boom. you see a giant dragon flying away from the crown of fire. you tell ambrose and he says that malistaire had somehow guarenteed that in the evnt of his death, the dragon titan would be resurrected. a sacrifice if you will. then, obviously, you have to fight him, but the twist being that the dragon titan resurrected titans from the three elemental schools, a storm lord from storm, frost giant from ice and, well, the dragon titan from fire, duh. this should be somewhere in celestia, merle sends you here to find the titan, since, being ambrose's world, it would be very powerful.

the final battle would be as follows

The dragon titan god of fire- 14000 life (a dragon)
Triton lord of the seas- 12000 life (looks like the storm lord)
The ice king master of the artic- 12000 life (the frost giant)

you fight them at the same time, four grandmasters vs the titans

yeah it would be hard and long but the new malistaire is kick butt so this might be fun.

drops- Much like othin storm father, they drop swords that look like the athames in DS (pretty darn cool).

also, we would get badges that say titan of fire, ice, death or something. need help here.

this idea came to me while fighting malistaire, he went through all this trouble to summon the dragon titan and nothing to show for it, instead, we beat the stuffing out of him. so i thought we should at least be able to fight the most powerful being of all the worlds, the one who we set out to stop from being summoned, the destroyer of worlds, the dragon titan. thanks and please reply, that means you KI people too.

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
I think that's an awesome idea! People who defeat Malistaire have nothing to do after except reach to lvl 50 if they already didn't, also I think the Grandmaster level should be raised, maybe to like 75 or even 80. High, but not too high. Please reply KI, and consider these ideas!

Scarlet HawkHeart
Lvl 32 Magus Sorcerer

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
oh my goodness just think of what drops you would get from those :p

i'm likin the idea

Survivor
Aug 07, 2008
Resetti123 wrote:
I think that's an awesome idea! People who defeat Malistaire have nothing to do after except reach to lvl 50 if they already didn't, also I think the Grandmaster level should be raised, maybe to like 75 or even 80. High, but not too high. Please reply KI, and consider these ideas!

Scarlet HawkHeart
Lvl 32 Magus Sorcerer

they wont raise the level that high because of lack of content . or they wont be able to add 50 to 75 content bracket for players all at the same time .

I dont think you would want to grind 50 to 75 .

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009

Hello folks,
Although the idea sounds good, the only thing I would disagree with is a level 75 level cap, thats ridiculous, I really hope KI does it right when they do, as this has been a staple for why I often quit and never come back to MMO's, as do many others. When it comes to playing MMO's IM no stranger to them as I cant even count on both my hands and feet the number of them I've played before. I truly love Wizard101 and think the idea of it is unique compared to the thousands of different MMO's out there, lets not ruin it by just coming up with brash ideas to make one certain type of player happy. Im completely and totaly against the idea of anything higher than 65 or even 60 for that matter. IM an adult myself and married, my wife and I have our life outside of this game so therefore I dont often get the time to play as some others who can play straight many hours and attain a new level cap in no time, for me its more of an achievement instead of rushing like most but again once I hit the goal I dont feel its a reward to have to throw another 10 or 15 levels on there when I just hit the max. Give it sometime and think carefully on many things like player base/ ages, and time frame, because if its too high then people can get burned out quickly.

Thanks,
Jester

Explorer
Sep 09, 2009
If they raise the caps (and they should) here is my take:

They are definately going to need new worlds. At least two.

Restrict 50+ players from lower level areas, say anything 35 and below.
Or restrict the level of the monsters they can engage.
Or restrict the level of spells they can use.
Nova against level 1 golem? Come on.

I have already seen too many instances of Grand Masters hand holding
lower level players that just did not bother or want to take the time
to do the work to gain rank and completed needed quests.

Assistance is one thing, doing everything for them is just pointless.
Countless times I have seen the quest player never even kill a monster,
just letting a GM do all the work on the quest.

Just me, but if you didn't earn it there is no value to it.
Spiral Saviour Initiates and Adepts? Empty badge of shame in my opinion.