Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch or did I make a mistake?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
I just finished all my quests in Ravenscar and went and talked to the king. He didnt give me anything else to do. I still have to get the book in Winterdeep Warren and the bird in Helgrind Warren. Did I miss a quest somewhere or is this a glitch?

Administrator
Different areas of Grizzleheim are opened to you at different levels.

While you are on Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, you can use the boat behind him to travel to Grizzleheim.

Once you have completed Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, and you are over level 20, speak to Merle Ambrose.

If you are under level 20, you will need to wait until you have reached that level before you can enter Grizzleheim again.

When you are Level 25 you will be able to begin the quest Lending a Paw.

When you are Level 30 you will be able to begin the quest Full Grizzle Jacket.

When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest The King and I.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
i am level 50 and still dont know where to go to get the book and the bird, where do you get the king and i quest?

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
I am level 50 and should have access to all areas. That is why I don't understand why I still have a book and a yard bird but no quest to get into where I need to go.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
I am also level 50 and have to get the yardbird and the book and still cannot find the quest to do it! I have done everything else and retraced my steps, I have asked people in the game, I just can't do it. Can someone PLEASE help us?

Jasmine Rainsong
Level 50
Grandmaster Conjurer
dragon Elvis or orthrus Rufus

Survivor
May 15, 2009
there is no Quest from the king or any body you have to do it on your owne time. the helgrind warden and winter deep are in nidavlare. ithink :?