Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
I am having problems getting Quests in Marleybone, Gamma said for me to finish what Quests I have in que, ok so I finished all my major quests in my que except for yardbirds and the beetles on Krokotopia and I have 1 crafting assignment and have to collect history books for marleybone but can't get into anything or can't get anymore quests than that? I am very frustrated! I am level 27 if that helps. I need Help!!!!! Please HELP me!!!!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I am having the same problem, but mine is because I cant do Ironworks. For some reason it is showing that I already did it when I go in there but my quest says I have to talk to Baxter in Ironworks. I finally got to talk to Baxter but now the first door want open for me to get to where the code goes to open the second door. I am literally stuck and dont know what to do. PLZ HELP

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Survivor
May 30, 2009
cece30 wrote:
I am having the same problem, but mine is because I cant do Ironworks. For some reason it is showing that I already did it when I go in there but my quest says I have to talk to Baxter in Ironworks. I finally got to talk to Baxter but now the first door want open for me to get to where the code goes to open the second door. I am literally stuck and dont know what to do. PLZ HELP

I had a problem like that in krok and when I finally got the quest working I had completed the quest without doing anything, so I got to skip the whole quest.