Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Black Pearl

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
slamshady wrote:
after i read all the posts. i think am gonna quit now :) i was working on Raintree uniform. but no point i'm tired really tired :(

You can also buy them, last night there were several in the bazaar.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
If any people here are gardeners, I suggest defeat random street people in krok. Why? They drop pink dandelions, and pink dandelions harvest black pearls...

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
i8mys2pidog wrote:
Hello all does anyone knows what part of Wizard 101 world we can get black pearl, or a boss that drops black pearl or games or wherever. Thank you please response i need help for my final crafting....

my pink dandelion gave me one. you can get a pink dandelion by farming around pyramid of sun street and boss enimes

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Wasn't any black lotus anywhere near the boss lairs....... and I checked 3 realms :/. And I need 40, too.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
I didn't know they were that rare. I planted 5 Pink Dandelions and at least one gives me a black pearl every time I harvest. I have at least 10 in my inventory right now. I have been selling them at the Bazaar for 100g a piece.

LOL. Try planting a few Pink Dandelions.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
i8mys2pidog wrote:
Hello all does anyone knows what part of Wizard 101 world we can get black pearl, or a boss that drops black pearl or games or wherever. Thank you please response i need help for my final crafting....
I got like 5 from gardening some plant forget what plant it was, but gardening can help crafting

Explorer
Jun 17, 2010
Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
:-( i bought the transmute for a black pearl it still makes no difference if i had so much trouble looking for black lotus before what makes you think i can find them now to transmute a black pearl hmm this is ridiculous and then the craziest part of all 15 black lotus per pearl ARE YOU SERIOUS! something has to be done i pay to play and enjoy the few hours i have to relax not to get stressed out switching realms every other 5 minutes running back and forth searching for one thing to make another why not just sell it i mean its not fair for those who really want to craft and to know and try to find things that wont be there i mean my hopes of being anything further than an adept crafter is so way beyond lost PLEASE! :? fix this issue cause i really like the game but hunting is not in my nature and honestly the truth is your whole idea of rare reagents is a fail cause you werent playing when you said they were rare

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
REBULERA wrote:
:-( i bought the transmute for a black pearl it still makes no difference if i had so much trouble looking for black lotus before what makes you think i can find them now to transmute a black pearl hmm this is ridiculous and then the craziest part of all 15 black lotus per pearl ARE YOU SERIOUS! something has to be done i pay to play and enjoy the few hours i have to relax not to get stressed out switching realms every other 5 minutes running back and forth searching for one thing to make another why not just sell it i mean its not fair for those who really want to craft and to know and try to find things that wont be there i mean my hopes of being anything further than an adept crafter is so way beyond lost PLEASE! :? fix this issue cause i really like the game but hunting is not in my nature and honestly the truth is your whole idea of rare reagents is a fail cause you werent playing when you said they were rare

I have begun to find Black Pearls quite often in the Bazaar for those who do not like to farm, sometimes in very large amounts.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
i8mys2pidog wrote:

Well, if you plant a Pink Dandilion, you get a Black Pearl when you harvest it. (or you will get Blood Moss, Achient Scroll, exc.) It is easy to get the plant in Krokotobia. By the way, I am Jacob FrostWhisper, level 27 Thamuture.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
:)I have a lot of Black Pearls. I get the lot from harvesting from Pink Dandelions.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
The quickest way to get black pearls is to transmute them from Black Lotus. My suggestion is to go to mooshu and get black lotus since it is more common and transmute it to black pearls.

Survivor
May 08, 2011
I have found a few black pearls when I harvest from my flowers and plants. Also find a lot of other rare regents that way.