Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can we age?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I am an adult wizard. I don't mind being a kid or at least I dont mind starting out as one, but lately, I have been thinking its time I grew up.

The clothes mature but my wizardly body remains 10 years old. Can we age us to at least 16-17? Even Harry Potter characters have aged some and I would like to see that in the next world.

I would like to think what other think about this.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I think that would be a cool OPTION. Pick a age group that you want to look like. Maybe add facial hair as an option. But this hasnt bothered me... its just a game.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I agree. As an adult, I am constantly chatted up by teenage boys. While I totally understand that this game is for kids first, it'd be nice to have something to distinguish myself from them. It's sort of embarrassing for them to hear me say, "Sorry, I've been married for as long as you have been alive." If I looked older, they'd be less likely to chat me up. As mentioned in other posts, it would also help with safety because kids would know who the adults were and who the kids were (though I guess predators could lie about their age).

Also, as I am getting higher level (I am lvl 40 now), I am getting older ranks, such as Master, but I am still being called "young wizard" by most of the NPCs. That seems kind of silly. IRL, we would have had to have aged to gain this experience, why not in the game?