Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Idea: Add a clock and mini map so it is easie

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
Ok so sometimes I get confused in some places on where to go cause I have so many quests and sometimes it goes to random ones for quest helper. So I think you at wizard 101 should create an optional minimap that can be turned on and off if you dont want it there. Plus it should have icons of the people you have to fight. Then have icons of the people you have to talk to and it should have the ! and the ? to tell where the quests are. Oh and for the clock it should have local time for the players area and realm times like it could be 7:35 am local time and you could have it as 12:00 noon realm time.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
A mini map might be helpful, sort of like the Legend of Zelda (old school, I know), but I don't understand why a clock would be helpful? Why do we need time in the W101 environment? It's always day in WC, night in MB and caves, etc. Doesn't seem like time fits into the game too well.

JMO

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Also i think it would be helpful if on a mini map it would show other players that are in the area. I never know who's around unless they are right in front of me.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
you can find where your friends are by clicking their name in your friend's list, and click go to location, which will show where they are located. You can also port yourself to them unless they are busy or if they are in an instance area. Also they do have a map, click on M and it tracks you by a green arrow and show the boss areas along with some people that

Although a good idea for a map is the ability to port anywhere in the map if you click on it when you open the map?

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
The mini map idea seems good, but as someone said, in-game time seems pointless.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
yeah ty for replying guys ok so the in game time thing was kinda point less but i read a couple very good ideas for the things with mini map so thx for the replys