Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The problems of Wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 08, 2009
In this post, i am going to name the main problems i have seen from in all my time as a player.

Sergeant Skullspitter: Thanks Merle for teaching this cheater cheating is wrong and teaching him NOT to giving deathblades to his opponents.

Power Play:I think this works fully now.

Judgement:One ding and the match is over.I took on a balance wizard on level thirty in the arena and in seven turns the match was over.We know we about tower shield but not all of us have the time to learn ice or buy clothing.This is one of the top issues right now. :(

Instant Revival: This is when you are revived without any healing.After the last update i have seen a lot less of this. Good Job KI

"Super Bosses":I was getting tired of the bosses cheating.I thought the bosses were hard enough on there own.Thanks for stopping it(though i thought seeing the onis working together side by side was incredible)

Pip Stealing:I am SO tired of saving up 7 pips for my heck hound only for not to happen and take all those i pips i got.Please fix this

Thanks KI for fixing most of these. :DWe think Wizard 101 is great 8)

If you have seen any other problems please post here