Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Candy World!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
I'm from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees. I am one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, I'm actually only a half sister to them, which is why I have faerie wings and they do not). My other two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. It is probably my half-faery blood that made me "the good one." I learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that I could help the children get away.

It sounded interesting. Professor Greyrose's home! I figured, well Moolinda Wu's world is out there, so why not Candy World? It's probably the world were the Lollipop Wand came from! Discuss your ideas and what you think of it.

To start it off:

-Gingerbread castle to buy

-Chocolate gold

-Zeke's quest: Find the gingerbread men

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Explorer
May 09, 2009
Mmmm. Now I'm hungry!

That would be cool! We should have a world for each of our teachers. Say Myth is your main school. You would only be able to get to go to that Myth world.

Maybe this would pop the level cap!

If this was put on live realm I would want it to be a task from my teach :)

However for teachers like Moolinda Wu who already have their home world, maybe KI could add a branch off of that world.

I better stop before I jump around too much :)

-Marcus Legendcrafter LVL 37 LIFE Storm
-Talon Mythcrafter LVL 14 MYTH Death

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Survivor
Oct 30, 2008
Delicish! YUMMY! You have quite an imaginashen!

Artur Goldenblood Fire Wizard LvL. 43

Defender
Mar 09, 2009