Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Freddy Nine Lives

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
i'm death and i get the animate death minon card but ya you have to beat him nine times i beat him at level 28 nin times pretty easily but after 6 times i left to refill my mana but then i beat him 3 more times but (for death) its worth it animates a great card/
Jared Shadowstone level 30 Death / Life

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
It's easy to defeat Freddy if your a life student. Life boosts death. You also have a death shield,so I recomend trying to get as many of those sacrifice minion cards. Freddy may have nine lives but remember, you can ALWAYS win if you want to.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
you should be thankful he is death but my friend says she faced him once and logged of and she had to start all over! but she got the spell regenarate for killing him 9 times. plus my friend said that that best spell he has is like vampire or banshee which ever comes last! so he os pretty weak.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
safari318 wrote:
I'm supposed to fight Freddy nine lives (Its a life only quest, maybe death so I've heard?) But the thing is why do I have to fight him 9 times? I mean it goes with the myth thatcats are supposed to have nine lives and stuff and you don't have to do it nine times straight, but it takes a while. And I thought professer Wu said that he was her student, so shouldn't he be life, not death? :? :? I'm suprised he doesn't have even more HP though but I guess I should be thankful he has only 1000.

Kenneth GoldenFlower, Lvl.28 Life Student

Ok so here's the deal, Freddy nine lives is in fact a life/death quest and he does in fact have lives (imagine that!). And he has 1000 hp each time you fight him. He has no minions so it is not hard, just get a really small deck filled with really good combo's, I, being a death student, just put in 3 of skeletal pirate, feint, and two death boosting shields. Thats all and each time i did the same thing to him. Make sure you have filled potions and USE THEM SPARINGLY OR YOU WILL FAIL. Another strategy to preserve potions is get him really low health, use a big healing spell then finish him off once you've healed. I found it a rather easy quest.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
safari318 wrote:
I'm supposed to fight Freddy nine lives (Its a life only quest, maybe death so I've heard?) But the thing is why do I have to fight him 9 times? I mean it goes with the myth thatcats are supposed to have nine lives and stuff and you don't have to do it nine times straight, but it takes a while. And I thought professer Wu said that he was her student, so shouldn't he be life, not death? :? :? I'm suprised he doesn't have even more HP though but I guess I should be thankful he has only 1000.

Itssss stOORIE Tiyme

I THINK! freddy nine live's school depends on which school you are in.

If your death i got a really easy way to defeat him.

Stats:
1000 health
no minon
what school are you, yeah hes that school.

*OK fist fill one potion
*then pack these spells in you deck- curse, death trap, feint, death prism, death blade -(balance optional) strenght (i think it scalled it's the little circle sheild with the sword) spirit blade spirit trap and vampire

*ok when you cast the shield on freddy nine live where ever you click when hes like in a green thing and you aim thats where the sheild goes

*first cast the spirit trap

*right after that the death trap

*then curse

* after cast feint

*then in beetween curse and the life trap (its part of spirit trap) cast the death prisim

* then cast spirit blade

* cast strenght (or whatever its called)

* cast death blade

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!:
cast vampire

it should do like 3400 damage if you use all the sheilds in the correct order it will heal you fully

repeat untill low on mana drink potion keep defating him untill youve reached nine times.

Saffron Moonhunter lvl 30 maugus necromancer :-D

ITsss tIMe too dIe LOL, no seriously

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
I got the quest to go see Freddy Nine Lives, the only problem is that I can't get to marlybone. Is there something else I need to finish to go there? Alura Waterrunner lvl 29 or 30 (don't remember if I leveled up or not.

marstn

Survivor
Mar 16, 2010
Um I have defeated Freddy Nine Lives but I don't know where to go now can a life/death student tell me where to go.

Mary Deathspear level 32 life wizard

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
safari318 wrote:

Sadly, yes you do need to defeat him 9 times. And also yes again this quest is for Life and Death only. I defeated him with my Death Wiz which i do not play anymore.

Ryan LotusGarden Loyal Level 32 Balance Magus Sorcerer

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
I honestly think it's pretty resonable. I mean, it's not like you can just ask Moolinda/Dworgyn randomly for Regenerate/Animate. And besides, i think his strongest card is Sunbird. (?)

P.S. I know this cuz i fought him... he was actually pretty fun. :D

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Sorry, but you're going to have to beat Freddy nine times. I just did this quest and it took me a couple of logins to complete. But i'ts really easy to do if you have a Lifeblade, a Life Trap, and a Seraph in your spell deck. Just cast a Lifeblade, (+40% next Life spell) then a Life Trap, (+25 next Life spell) and finally, a Seraph. (335-395 Life damage) Plus, Freddy is a Death guy so he has a Life boost too. In the end, the spell does around 720 damage. Do that nine times and you've beat him. He gives you his lucky coin after you beat him to return to Professor Wu. Professor Wu gives you a Regenerate spell after that. (52-1056 healing over three rounds.) Freddy is a tratior to Life! Think of the good things he could of done with Life! Anyway see you later. Good luck with beating Freddy!

Ethan Iceblood lvl. 28 life wizard

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Sonny777 wrote:
AuroraGriffin wrote:
I forgot the name of the spell. I think it's "Regenerate". It's the one where a huge, godlike hand comes out of a glowing cloud overhead and gives you a much better version of the healing spell "Pixie".

Alura MoonShade, Life Wizard. At Level 53 at this time. ^_^

You do realize there are only 50 levels?
Now ther is an expansion to lvl. 60 with the opening of Celestia the new world, in case you don't know so it's possible to be lvl.53.

Ethan Iceblood lvl.28 life wizard

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010