Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Copying of Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
Hi I'm new to this forum and this is my first topic! Now that I got that out of the way... :P

I have been seeing lots of spells being copied. For example, Storm Sharks, Fire elves, Evil Snowmen, and Lightning Bats have been copied to make spells for different schools.

I don't like the fact there are Ice Elves and Storm Elves, or Lava Sharks and Ice Sharks. I wish that only Fire Elves, Storm Sharks, Evil Snowmen, and Lightning Bats were kept as spells. And new spells substituted the Lava Sharks, Fire Bats etc. It seems like a lack of effort to recycle graphics like that, NO OFFENSE KINGSISLE NONE AT ALL! YOU ARE DOING GREAT!

Reply only if you feel the same way, or want to add!
P.S. Sorry if you are unsure of what i mean.

Administrator
These are called mutations. You can find quite a bit of information on these Mutate spells on this post.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i agree, i don't like the idea that my fire elf and heck hound are being ripped off for other schools. Fire is damage over time so other schools don't deserve this card. if they want it, they should only get the original if they train it from fire school. no ice/storm elf or storm hound, only fire and that's it. im pretty sure storm doesn't appreciate the infamous kraken or storm shark being ripped off like this.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
Actually, I'm a storm wizard and I think the variations are kind of cool myself. Electric Snowman, Firezilla, Lava Shark, e.g. may be recycles but they are kind of neat and I would love to have the Storm Elf.

Oh well, to each their own although I think people are whining about something that is small compared to other issues in the game.

Tristan Dragonhead Grandmaster Diviner