Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hey buddy how are you?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
hey guys here's a suggestion : talking to your pets! there could be a necklace that lets you understand your pets. on your keyboard you could press "P" and then you'll enter a conversation with your pet. plain chat, help in battle (for future pet updates), maybe even a new quest starter.

i love my death scarab because you can no longer get it, the code expired and i hope kings isle doesn't bring it back, its very special. i always wondered what a death scarab would say...

Death scarab: Hey wanna kill something?
You: sure

this is where voice acting comes in. when you create your wizard you could choose the voice your wizard gets. im 15, and i don't want a kid voice. i want a voice that suits me and my wizard. instead of "you tell the death scarab you want to go hunting", our wizards could have real voices to actually interact with characters. but that's only for NPC's not players. voices with text chat would be chaos

so post if you like the idea or not. if not, then please explain WHY you don't like it.

Laters :-)

Patrick Thunderstrider
Cheap Savior of the Spiral
Ported in when Malistaire was 350 health :P

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
I dont have too much of an opinion on this idea, but I should tell you that the key would need to be different than P since P is already a hotkey to open your deck menu thing.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
quizzer90 wrote:
I dont have too much of an opinion on this idea, but I should tell you that the key would need to be different than P since P is already a hotkey to open your deck menu thing.

hmm you have a point, then it'll be t, for "talk" if its not already taken, that is.