Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Craft 5 Grimblade Vestment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2009
All I see Ia flamesoul CLoak so where is the grimblade vestment or is that it? Has someone done this task that can exxplain why it is so confusing. And why did I only get 5500 for my rings when it cost me 22,000 and 3 weeks farming to make them?

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
I think you're doing crafting quests in Dragonspyre. The recipe vendors for last two crafting quests of Dragonspyre are in Mooshu.

The one for the Grimblade Vestment is in some random area (as are the other six (one for each school)--mine was in the area that leads to Ancient Burial Grounds, because I'm an Ice mage).

The last crafting quest--just a heads up--requires us to craft some Crimson thing (so you might want to stock up on Blood Moss), and the recipe vendor is in the Mooshu commons.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
For those of you needing to find the receipe for the Grimblade Vestment?, look for Katsuko Mukai in Hametsu Village, Mooshu. You're welcome :D

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Pyronancer wrote:
For those of you needing to find the receipe for the Grimblade Vestment?, look for Katsuko Mukai in Hametsu Village, Mooshu. You're welcome :D

Thank you so much ! I have been going crazy looking for the darn grimblaze
vestment recipe. ( grandmaster pyromancer)

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
nickie666 wrote:
Pyronancer wrote:

Thank you so much ! I have been going crazy looking for the darn grimblaze
vestment recipe. ( grandmaster pyromancer)

Thank you very much this was helpful couldn't have done it with out your input
from Silverfox43

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
neilc81 wrote:

Crimson thing .

that crimson thing is a crimson bookstand and if you are a very old wizards yo probally have to craft more for your quests because i always only have to craft 2 of each thing i do to craft.