Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Perks For Subscribers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Hello I would really like some info about the perks of being a paying subscriber to Wizaerd101 because yesterday me and my Dad got a subscription and to be honest i dont see a difference

Defender
May 29, 2009

The major perk is that you'll now have access to all the areas (provided you complete the required quests). Non-subscribers are limited to Wizard City and only to certain areas within wizard city.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
it's not that much of a difference at all. It's better to buy crowns. The reason is cause once your subscription is over you will have NO accesssto any thing but if you buy crowns and you open (let's say firecat alley) you will have access to it forever I have been to all worlds already but at the end of my subspcription, i will not be able to go anywhere else but wizard city :( i know that when my subscription ends next april, i'm not going to renew it..i will just buy crowns ;)

unless, i'm missing something..if i'm wrong plz let us know :)

thx~

Explorer
May 09, 2009
cdd93 wrote:
it's not that much of a difference at all. It's better to buy crowns. The reason is cause once your subscription is over you will have NO accesssto any thing but if you buy crowns and you open (let's say firecat alley) you will have access to it forever I have been to all worlds already but at the end of my subspcription, i will not be able to go anywhere else but wizard city :( i know that when my subscription ends next april, i'm not going to renew it..i will just buy crowns ;)

thx~

Well once your supscription is over, you might have plenty of grandmasters.
Grandmasters cant do much because they don't get exp since they are capped.

April is a long time from July

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
Rho170 wrote:
cdd93 wrote:

thx~

Well once your supscription is over, you might have plenty of grandmasters.
Grandmasters cant do much because they don't get exp since they are capped.

April is a long time from July

rofl!!!! yea it is..for now we are enjoying the game ;)
but i do also know that KI is working for higher lvl for grand masters.. but we'll see :)

Explorer
May 31, 2008
Ok, here is the good stuff: 18+ chat - filtered for bad words, say ding was a bad word it would appear in red, but i can still say, 1234asfds.

PvP duels - save yourself the pain of buying 80 crowns for each ranked duel. you can always do Practice, but there are rarely any challenging opponents on there, if you are say level 15 or higher.

the Test server, Ok you will have access to it for 30 days, but after that, for the rest of the 335 1/4 days, you can't go any test new stuff, and testing the material gives you a huge advantage when it goes live. you will be used to the new creatures,etc.

-swift

and i think KI will add more perks soon!(with future updates things might improve for the common crowns player :P)