Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Open Chat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
A small problem that i hope someone can help me with is the open chat option...I have a family subscription and being the admin to the account i have the option available for open chat, were as my partner that is on my family account doesn't.
Is there some-thing that i need to adjust so as they can use open chat as well?, I know in the past there has been plenty said about the filters in game, and as a mmo junky myself i like wizards options but feel they could simplify the whole idea.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Well I'm disappointed with our teachers here...thought they would of solved this easily for me with a few answers.
For others that may have the same problem, i found after i posted here, that i didn't have the date of birth details entered to the other account so therefore the open chat option didn't appear, simple but i guess easy to miss.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
i recently turned 13 and it won't let me use text chat. i just thought id put in my say cause i need some help.