Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Parental password isn't arriving at my E-Mail.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I've tried many times and wait two days for the mail to arrive but yet nothing has come, Is there any issue with this?

Administrator
Once you're logged in to Wizard101.com the website, go to the My Accounts link under your name in the upper left corner.

Under Account Management click the Update Parental Controls button.
There you will see the email that you are using for your Parental Controls.
Make sure this matches the email that you are checking, and if it does and you are still not receiving the emails, there may be a technical issue that only Mr Lincoln can solve.

You can contact Mr Lincoln through the Help & Support tab on the left.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
i am haveing the same troubles,
my parental password isn`t arriving at my e-mail

dragonwish104

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
After verifying the correct email address is in the parental control section, make sure an email from wizard101 isn't in your email junk folder. When websites send high volumes of email, the chance of that website being titled a spammer is greater; though we all know wizard101 would never spam! :)

So check the spam/junk folder and if it's still not there then you may have to email support.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i have made an account but when i got to parental control password it dont work if i put annything i tryed a lot plz help me.. thanks

Administrator
jahzaire, the parental control password is sent to the parent's email address on your account, not the child's.

Please check the parental email inbox associated with the jahzaire account.

community@wizard101.com