Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to Unlock New Hairstyles?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2023
Hi all! I'm new to the game and I see other players walking around with hairstyles in the crown shop, such as The Warlock hairstyle and having ears on, they kind of look like panda ones. I purchased the Warlock hairstyle in the Crown Shop thinking it would unlock it at the magic mirror but I only seem to have the option to stitch it as it shows up in my inventory as a hat. How are other players having unique hairstyles and ears? Will I unlock other hairstyles later on? Where can I get those ears?

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
SilllyGabby on Feb 8, 2023 wrote:
Hi all! I'm new to the game and I see other players walking around with hairstyles in the crown shop, such as The Warlock hairstyle and having ears on, they kind of look like panda ones. I purchased the Warlock hairstyle in the Crown Shop thinking it would unlock it at the magic mirror but I only seem to have the option to stitch it as it shows up in my inventory as a hat. How are other players having unique hairstyles and ears? Will I unlock other hairstyles later on? Where can I get those ears?
Hey, there are some purchasable hairstyles that are basically a cosmetic to stitch to your hat. You can find different ones in packs such as Winter Wonder Pack and more.

If you aren't sure where someone got their hair, you can always click on their character and view their hat and find out where they got it.