Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

guilds

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
Hi. This is a request that you consider smaller member guilds. We play Wizards as a family. We have 4 generations that play together. Great Grandpa has the beginning of dementia and Wizards is part of his therapy. We would like to expand into a guild and learn new things. He is not comfortable playing with anyone but family. Currently we have 7 accounts between all of us. Please consider smaller guilds to open up the experience to more people. Thank you.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
I think they have something like that. Adventure Parties I believe.
If you actually look at what a "guild" is per se- in common lore and literature- you'll see it's actually a very large group. Sometimes also referred to as a "house." A lot of family names come from a history of being in a guild decades ago. An actual "guild" has hundreds of members. I actually anticipate they may increase size and perhaps add clans or something- depending on how guilds go. But yea, I'd look into Adventure Parties, I think those go somewhat into what you're speaking about. Otherwise, I'm in a guild that is looking to have more people and they'd be glad to add you, with room to do so with all of your family's accounts.

Survivor
May 20, 2018