Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are crown purchases shared among wizards under the same account?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2021
Are crown purchases shared among wizards that are under the same account? If not, is there a way to transfer crown purchases to other wizards under the same account? I would appreciate help on this topic. Also, what happens to crown purchases that are made under a wizard if said wizard is deleted?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
McBerryJr318 on Jul 17, 2022 wrote:
Are crown purchases shared among wizards that are under the same account? If not, is there a way to transfer crown purchases to other wizards under the same account? I would appreciate help on this topic. Also, what happens to crown purchases that are made under a wizard if said wizard is deleted?
Crowns are assigned to your accounts, meaning they should be shared among all your Wizards. This also applies for Pirate101; if you have a Pirate under the same account as your Wizards, they will share your Crowns balance as well.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
McBerryJr318 on Jul 17, 2022 wrote:
It depends on the Crowns item purchased. Most Crowns gear, weapons, etc can be placed in the shared bank and shared among other wizards on your account, however unlike other games, a purchase does not automatically grant multiple copies of that item to all your other characters. One item purchased must be moved through inventory and literally shared by other characters.

Some Crowns items (like henchmen and some elixirs) cannot be shared.