Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

nerfed mutate spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2010
I found out today that my mutate mino card (trained) is no PVP. I had to fight an ice (long time WL, his first legend ice battle) and it wasn't close. Ice had 1000 more health, 10% more resist. I had more damage yes, but my mino game was nerfed. I am just baffled by this. It is a trained spell- why even have it at this point? Not sure I can continue this. The nerfs are costing us money and much time invested. I could have looked at the card but it's frustrating to say the least. I have good gear and am not new to this but kind of nearing the end.

Survivor
May 17, 2010
I hate complaining, I really do. Today I had a jade fire (really) that was death warded. I won the bubble war, minion war, health war, pip war. Lost the timer war. Lost rank, my opponent tanked and almost got defeated, but won the timer (and had 1280 satyrs). It said draw, but I lost rank and I do not think he did. As a player from 1st age, I know the complications of game advancement make it difficult to maintain, but level 50 max was truly the golden age of Pvp (maybe 60). I know the matches were long, but eventually an edge was realized. Do we have to tank or go max offense yet again? A feint von's might have done it could I have caught him but luck of card draw would matter. I threw a bladed, infal, bubble Skel dragon (I carry one in the side) with 19 seconds left thinking what if, but of course he found a triage. I was never below about 60% health and lost rank. I feel like the max O or tank D problem still exists.