Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Name and/or gender change.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
I would like the ability to be able to change my name/gender of a few of my wizards. Like an elixir. It would be understandable if it would cost somewhere between 10k for a name up to 20k crowns for name and gender. I mean we can change the names of our pets easily enough for gold even.

I know other games do this and consoles even. back in the day Playstation did this. Originally the first time was free as a promotion, then after it did cost actual money if you wanted to do it again. Would be nice if Kings could develop this.

I may gain interest in characters i haven't played with awhile cause i don't want to play as a level 50 guy named Austin but i'll be happy to quest that level 50 girl named Lindsey or vice versa.

anyway just a thought, thx.

Defender
May 27, 2013
I have also been waiting for the opportunity to change the name of one character. Crowns, yes, of course. Maybe with a limit of one name 'correction.' would be fine.

I have also been awaiting an increase in the names offered. I thought that was happening at one point, but that does not seem to have taken place.