Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega Snack Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2012
I wanted to know if there are any other plants that drop Mega Snacks other then Coach Potatoes. They are very hard to get without paying crowns. Any advice on other plants that drop them or an easier way to get CP?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
The ones I've had success with are:

Couch Potatoes
Evil Magma Peas
Deadly Helephant Ears

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Evil Magma Peas and Deadly Helephant ears also drop the mega snacks. They are crowns but I have gotten quite a few from various drops.

Another plant that gives decent snacks are the Fish on a Vine. They give a lot of 25xp snacks. They are also very easy to farm for in Celestia. A lot of the non-boss enemies drop them. I never have problems growing them. They also drop a lot of the ice sharks and fire shark treasure cards.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
john11966 on Jun 17, 2022 wrote:
I wanted to know if there are any other plants that drop Mega Snacks other then Coach Potatoes. They are very hard to get without paying crowns. Any advice on other plants that drop them or an easier way to get CP?
There is the easy way
and the farming way.

Farming (drop) way: Evil Magma Peas ALWAYS drop mega snacks at Elder but you may need to fight a bunch of enemies for them to drop

Easy Way: Prickly Bear Cactus is sold by Charley, they have a chance at dropping mega snacks at mature and at elder (higher when they are elder) and these cute bear cacti friends also have a tendency to multiply their seeds as they can give you more PBC at mature. And Charley sells them for GOLD so you dont have to spend a single crown on them.