Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet vaults would be nice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I think it is time to make a Pet Vault.
My house looks like a zoo. And I have pets all over
the place. So I think it is time for a pet Vault, and we can get it
from the pet grounds 50,000 gold or 500 crowns
if you make it in crowns, you will get more people buying crowns

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
Other players and I have asked for this before. I do hope we get a pet vault or a "sanctuary" or a pet hotel.

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Many people have been asking for pet vaults (I prefer the term "kennel") for years. Everyone I know has pet dump houses and pet storage issues. I'll say once again, storage101 is not a fun game. A pet vault that is searchable and can hold maybe 500 pets would be incredibly helpful.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
I agree, I don't know if it should be craftable or not but it's worth consideration!

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
It has been suggested in the past a pet kennel in which you can sort different types of pets into different areas. I would be glad to pay crowns or craft a kennel to place my pets in.
Or maybe even a house that is just a pet kennel. One you can purchase expansion room just like all the other houses.
Yes most players end up with way too many pets they just can't bring themselves to sell or trash.
Rowan Storydreamer

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
With over 1k pets now in game, it is kind of necessary. You can only keep 100 max per house, thats 10 houses right there just for pets.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
sword tree on Jun 17, 2022 wrote:
Many people have been asking for pet vaults (I prefer the term "kennel") for years. Everyone I know has pet dump houses and pet storage issues. I'll say once again, storage101 is not a fun game. A pet vault that is searchable and can hold maybe 500 pets would be incredibly helpful.
Given that you can house 50 pets/castle, I actually have pet corals at multiple house.

A kennel for pets would be GREAT!