Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about retired monstrology

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
So i know that any mob that is unique and summoned by a boss is not supposed to be extractable, but what about mobs that start off in the battle and continously gets respawned as their killed? are those supposed to be extractable or not? An example would be a laughing Calaca. They start off in the battle but then if they are killed, the boss would resummon them after sometime. Are those mobs supposed to be extractable or not?

Thanks!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
anurag24 on May 8, 2022 wrote:
So i know that any mob that is unique and summoned by a boss is not supposed to be extractable, but what about mobs that start off in the battle and continously gets respawned as their killed? are those supposed to be extractable or not? An example would be a laughing Calaca. They start off in the battle but then if they are killed, the boss would resummon them after sometime. Are those mobs supposed to be extractable or not?

Thanks!
Last, I checked, those are able to be extracted. There's not many examples of what you just described, but the Laughing Calaca is extractable with Undead.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
Lookit Light on May 10, 2022 wrote:
Last, I checked, those are able to be extracted. There's not many examples of what you just described, but the Laughing Calaca is extractable with Undead.
Yeah, I know they are extractable, but I’m asking if it’s intended to be extractable as it’s a unique mob that is resummoned by the boss.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
anurag24 on May 14, 2022 wrote:
Yeah, I know they are extractable, but I’m asking if it’s intended to be extractable as it’s a unique mob that is resummoned by the boss.
If it initially appears in the battle, it can be extracted. If it only appears through a summon cheat, than it shouldn't be extractable. The Laughing Calaca falls into the former category, so it's intended to be extracted.