Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arena tickets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
With the new spring update we lost all the red arena tickets we earned. That was not right. We should of been given a grace period to use them up or they should of been converted to blue arena tickets. If we save up tickets for an item, will they disappear the next update?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
They did have a grace period. The problem was they only told people on Social Media and the forums. There was no in-game warning.

Blue Arena Tickets will be here to stay for a while.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2017
I agree with Storm Lancer. I have seven characters, all of which have been saving to purchase some of the more expensive items offered for purchase with tickets. Between all seven, we had thousands of tickets ready for purchases. I was very dismayed when I opened my game one day and they were gone. Notifying millions of players would maybe be too difficult to do, but you could have had a character stand in the commons with a message BEFORE the tickets were removed.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
There is a difference between something earned and something given. Red area tickets were earned. There should of been a greater effort to notify players that their red earned area tickets would be taken away, if not used by a certain date. An email to all player accounts with a header getting your attention. Or noted in big letters on the sign in page at the slide show of new things, would of been helpful.