Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Falsify Health Utility for Death

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 16, 2014
I really liked the x2 condition for PvE Scion (enemy or self under 33% HP), however there is not a quick and safe way to setup this spell. The current best way to setup this spell is to walk in a battle with half to low health and hope you don't get defeated before you cast Scion. I would love to see more low health conditions as a Death wizard, so I was thinking of a way to setup the condition.

What I came up with is a utility that transfers up to 70% (to avoid PvE Scion condition) of your health to a Health Shield, then any damage or healing you receive would affect the Health Shield until it is destroyed (pool hits 0 HP). The maximum capacity will always be 70% of your MaxHP, then whenever the spell is casted it will take your current HP until your its <=30% of your MaxHP, and the difference is then used as the starting amount for the Health Shield.

Example scenarios using 10,000 MaxHP:
  • If my current Health is at 7,000 HP and I were to cast this spell, my Health would then be 3,000 HP and the Health Shield would have 4,000 HP with a maximum capacity of 7,500 HP.
  • If my current Health is at 2,000 HP and I were to cast this spell, my Health would still be at 2,000 HP and the Health Shield would have 0 HP, in which it is then destroyed. This would be considered an unsuccessful cast.
  • If my current Health is at 2,500 HP, my Health Shield at 2,000 HP, and I were to take 4,000 damage, then my Health Shield would be at 0 HP and destroyed. Then I would take the remaining 2,000 damage and my current Health would now be at 500 HP.
  • If my current Health is at 2,500 HP, my Health Shield at 2,000 HP, and I were to take 1,000 damage, then my Health Shield would be at 1,000 HP and my current Health would still be at 2,500 HP.
  • If my current Health is at 2,500 HP, my Health Shield at 5,000 HP, and I were to take 4,000 heal/healback, then my Health Shield would cap at 7,000 HP and my current Health would still be at 2,500 HP.
  • If my current Health is at 2,500 HP, my Health Shield at 5,000 HP, and I were to take 1,000 heal/healback, then my Health Shield would be at 6,000 HP and my current Health would still be at 2,500 HP.

Another idea would be for the Health Shield to last a certain amount of rounds, then any damage would have to go through the Health Shield first while heals/healbacks affect your Health as usual but after the effect ends, you would not get the health back.