Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beast mode updates needed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
First and for most I notice the myth minotaur does have blades that’s 0 or 1 pip spells. Preferably +75 zero pips and 125 1 pip. Because their is no spells that useful when battle and we need wand hits like zero pips for +75 because over half the deck we do not use. Plus we need 4 cards in each deck rather then 3. Which brings another idea. The tc we buy for the start we should be able to draw it whenever we need it. Thank you for reading and hope this makes a change for all beast mode char.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
In order to have 4 cards in your deck, raise your Myth Minotaur's tier to 3. Level also works, but that's temporary so I would recommend tiering instead.

And while Myth Mino does have a few bad cards, it's one of the better forms. The ability to do 200 damage on the first turn is incredibly good at countering small but dangerous forms like the Storm Elf. Of course, a lot of other forms do this as well. But what makes the Myth Mino stand out amongst the others is that you can instead play defensively. Summoning a minion and then putting up an AoE 200 shield is also a really strong move, then you can use the time you've bought for yourself and your allies to find your 100 Bats and 200 Gobblers to help on the offensive.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
wolfdragonglade on Jan 22, 2022 wrote:
First and for most I notice the myth minotaur does have blades that’s 0 or 1 pip spells. Preferably +75 zero pips and 125 1 pip. Because their is no spells that useful when battle and we need wand hits like zero pips for +75 because over half the deck we do not use. Plus we need 4 cards in each deck rather then 3. Which brings another idea. The tc we buy for the start we should be able to draw it whenever we need it. Thank you for reading and hope this makes a change for all beast mode char.
If you Tier up or Level up your Beastmoon Forms you will start to be able to draw more cards. Discard cards that you do not use. Myth Minotaur the 1 pip bat spell and their 2 pip gobbler spell are generally good spells to have.

Each of the different schools sort of have different abilities. For Myth it's more of a focus on Minions. If you want Blades then I strongly recommend playing as a Storm Form or some Balance/Life Forms. Myth Minotaur is good at stealing shields.