Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Queue Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
During the Beastmoon event 2 weeks ago, I was unable to join a match. The queue was stuck at "1 player waiting" for 4 hours. Now it is the Beastmoon Monster Mayhem event and it is happening again. I cannot join the team-up when I'm in a group, it says "Ready to go" for everyone, but for me it says "Cannot join." Can an administrator please help me? I have reach out to Wizard101 support via email twice, and posted about this issue once. Both to no avail. Please help me, this is my favorite Scroll of Fortune event.

Developer
Thank you for the feedback. Did you get a penalty time? What happens when you try to join an event while not in a group?

Developer
I saw your other post too. Is your player muted?

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
It finally started working again randomly when there were 4 days left during the Monster Mayhem event. My player was not muted, when I tried to join with a group it would say that I am "unable to join" but for other players it said "ready to go." When I would join the queue on my own it would say "X players waiting" for hours and hours, never surpassing 2 or 3 players. Then when my friends would click to join the queue, they would be in a match and playing in less than 2 minutes. I know a lot of players come across this issue, I am not sure why it is happening. I thought maybe I was shadow-banned as described in my other post, but I did not break any rules for my player to be shadow-banned. Nonetheless, thank you for replying, I am glad I can play again as it is my favorite event. But I really don't understand why it happened or how to prevent it from happening again. If you would be able to provide me some insight on that I would be very appreciative of it.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
CynthiaA713 on Jan 31, 2022 wrote:
It finally started working again randomly when there were 4 days left during the Monster Mayhem event. My player was not muted, when I tried to join with a group it would say that I am "unable to join" but for other players it said "ready to go." When I would join the queue on my own it would say "X players waiting" for hours and hours, never surpassing 2 or 3 players. Then when my friends would click to join the queue, they would be in a match and playing in less than 2 minutes. I know a lot of players come across this issue, I am not sure why it is happening. I thought maybe I was shadow-banned as described in my other post, but I did not break any rules for my player to be shadow-banned. Nonetheless, thank you for replying, I am glad I can play again as it is my favorite event. But I really don't understand why it happened or how to prevent it from happening again. If you would be able to provide me some insight on that I would be very appreciative of it.
I am not an administrator, just want to help.

If you were joining while grouped, there are some things everyone should know.

- Joining beastmoon while grouped will force your group to wait for any other group to join and queue. The sad part about this is, sometimes us players want to play beastmoon with 1 friend and not be subjected to an enemy who is a supergroup. A supergroup is my term for a full group of well-known bm players who communicate via voice chat. It puts your entire group at such a disadvantage, taking away most of its fun. Imagine grouping with just 1 friend who you had to convince to give bm a try and being put against a supergroup.

- if someone in your group is in a bm hunt without the rest of the group, the group will only be able to join separately OR will have to wait for that player to be out OR will have to ungroup the ones already inside and regroup without those already inside.

- A 15-minute penalty can occur if you miss your chance at pressing 'Ready To Go'. Once that message appears, we have like only 2 minutes to click it (which may not be enough time if waiting out a bm seed to mature).

- If you find yourself stuck in a never-ending queue, try logging out for about 20 seconds and see if that helps.

I would like to think a KI employee could give an actual explanation.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Hey I replied to Cynthia713 several times... but not one of my posts is shown.
Can my posts please be approved of already so that a fellow beastmoon player can get some support?