Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question on Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Hello,

I started playing Wizard in January of 2010. I stopped playing around when Celestia came out I believe. Now over ten years later--I am back..

My main question is, do quests expire over time? I am doing quests I thought I already completed way back in the day but maybe I am just mistaken.

Thanks.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2022
Hi! Quest do not expire over time, it’s simple in your case. You don’t play over 10 years and you just forget what have you done and what not. Besides, all quests exp/gold was changed and er-balanced. For example high lvl dungeons, if you port there low lvl wizzard he/she will not gain 100k~200k exp, just simple 500, also game balance it. To be fair for all players.

In your case, after so long time; I suggest to start new wizard character due new spells and new „beginning”. Yes now you have some nice start by Unicorn Way. Very nice and climatic, give it try.

Welcome back in game

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
No, quests do not expire. Quests from The Five Boxes and The Lost Pages are events that will remove their respective quests if not completed by the end of the events, but the events do come back sooner or later.

Defender
Oct 16, 2014
Some really early quests have been updated since so you may have received them again. I remember my max wiz received Triton Avenue's "Triton" side questline because the area got updated and revamp, which changed the location of the portal to Triton which I no longer had access to.

If it's a Mooshu or later side quest then I don't know

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Thanks all. Now I am confident I completed the quests this time around. Completed all quests in all the worlds except Khrysalis and beyond.