Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monstrology Summons not utilizing Shadow Enhanced Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
Hi there, wasn't sure where to put this (is there an official bug report thread?)

Lately I've been extracting a lot of monstrology summons to use when levelling up new wizards, and I've noticed quite a few summons do not use shadow-enhanced spells, even if they use them naturally when you battle them. Ones I've noticed that are affect include, but are not limited to:

Thundersaurus Rex
The Malughast
The Devourer
Prince Viggor
Red Ninja Pig
Blue Ninja Pig
Viggor's Drake
Shadowbones
Shadowwock

This just includes ones I have extracted because their stats or spell pools seemed interesting. Hopefully this report helps.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I think they should put out an official statement on what Monstrology monsters will use. They don't use their cheats either. My take is, if they gain the pips, they SHOULD use any spells they get pips for in their deck. I farmed Mirror lake for a few reasons, one being the cheat shield from the 2nd mirror lake fight. I got the creature, and it didn't use the cheat. No harm no foul there, because it wasnt the SOLE reason i did it, but still, we should know what spells are capable of being cast