Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet critical jewels chance needs to be raised

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2021
I've spent about 300 steel so far trying to just get one school critical jewel for my pet, and I haven't even gotten the one for Mega+ for my pet.
The chances are way too low (for what reason as well, I mean really though) and they need to be bumped up to normal levels. This is ridiculous, 300+ steel for not a single life critical jewel for my pet. It says on the wiki that it's a possibility, and so far I've gotten not a single one... critical should honestly be a higher crafting chance than the damage jewels for the pets, this is seriously ridiculous bad drop chances and it HAS to be fixed.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Bit of an overreaction. Most people don't craft the crit jewels intentionally as they don't benefit core gameplay as much. Crit is not useful in PvE on pets, though I can't speak for PvP. The chances, as long as they are truly equal or balanced, are fine. Even if they raised the chance, a string of getting not what you want is bound to happen to someone. Thats just expected.