Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Launcher addition - Predownload

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2009
Having the ability to fully download every world and everything about the game from the launcher would be nice.

I realize that not everyone might benefit from this addition, however - having this ability would allow for faster loading and help solve the issue of waiting for worlds to download while in game.

Explorer
Jan 10, 2012
I would like that option, in a checkbox, maybe even sends you an email when everything completed. Imagine when a new world comes out, just check the box, and go about your daily chores, take a nap.

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
Yeah, I really wish something could be done with making it easier to load up the game. It is very frustrating having to wait for all the patching each time I have to restart the game.

But on the flip side, I also like that the game it always doing something new like events, new items, throwbacks and other stuff to keep the game interesting and I think the only way to do that is how they have it set up now so that we are able to download the new content and stuff.