Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aoe Wands… let us make it happen.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2015
Post is simple. I do not know why this is not yet a thing. Here is how we can make it lore wise.

Librarian Fitzhume

“Oh ‘wizard’ You have been neglecting your studying…. All this world Saving… you promised me you would help me chronicle my books! Iona this, Iona that. Books books books. Get over there and alphabetically sort them. “

We organize the books, but we find a book with no name. We bring it back to fitzhume

“Back already… it took me 3 months to chronicles those books, surely you did a bad job! See you still have a book in your hand. Hold on I do not recognize it… no label. AHHHHHHHH my book RUINED!! No no no no, wat to do, what to do!

Go talk to Sybil maybe she can figure it out.

“Wizard, book book, secrets lost to time. I recognize the smell of the book, Krokotopia, Meowiyarty, Marleybone go”.

… narrater. With a confused expression, the wizard headed to krokotopia to look for clues.

1) find clues in Krokotopia

- mender: “Help Pls Help”.
- oh thank you wizard. I was so scared, I was minding my own business, and got blasted by this weird cat thing. He was mumbling something about the krokonomican, something about a pirate. He ran towards the world door heading to marly world? Or was it harly bone? Marlybone? Never heard of such thing, but he dropped this gem. Thanks for help again.

2) investigate clues in marlybone.

- YOU OFFICERS search more. Oh my, wizard, I not seen you in years. Come here let me get a good look at you!! Thought you forgot me? Sherlock Bones! How is it your always here at the most continent time!

You remember meowiyarty? Well it seems he has escaped. Some hooligan ended up declaring a war against Marlybone, by blowing up a dread naught. we have been at war for 2 years. Nearly lost barkkingham palace. A cannon blasted his wall open, the rascal has escaped.

All we have are map locations. 55, 13, 89. A crystal? Jolly biscuits. Let us take this to Mycroft Bones. To regent park.

What a mess, the war and now this. Can we not get a BREAK! We enter. Ah bones come in. Welcome to special branch wizard, I have heard of you. Skilled you are. If I had one of you, huh that Kane thing could have been avoided. But enough on the past. What do you have for me? A crystal? Bring it here.

Cat is clever, a note in the prism. One can only see i through my unique mono. Meow [I will not be beaten again. I have found a crystal. This crystal will allow my staff to hit all enemies at once, mu wahahahaha, I need a crystal as cold and hard as time itself. I must head to Polaris and mirage].

Huh we got him now. Wizard, go with bones to mirage. General Doggett, you will take the prima novis, you and the wizard will cut of meowiyarty. Travel through mooshu storm gate. We will go through the world door.

You head the general follow me, to the deck. [follow doggett]. A the prima novis. Let it fly again. We arrive at Polaris storm gate through a cutscene. We arrive and see Polaris ship being blasted by unknown ships

“What in tarnation, wizard man the decks we got company. Solo dungeon: 5 waves of 4 enemies- rank 15 elites. Woah you are one tough wizard, seems what we heard from witch doctors about standing in circles is false. Bloody well done.

- we see Polaris on fire and entire wulruskburg is in flames. “Hahahahaha, take that Napolengigan, who is the criminal master mind NoW!!! My new staff! While you all where running around dealing with my distraction provided by the brass monkey, I snuck in, courtesy of dog toy here. It seems all dogs drool at the sight of treats. Your weakness, hahahahaha!!!! I then stole your world key and jumped here, while you mindlessly fed on the bone. I enchanted fo never end!! Clever I know.”

And I see the pest has followed you here….. wizard. It is you who put me into prison. I shall enjoy treating you to a nice shower in… my new staff. Have at you!! Dungeon unlocks

Dungeon

“ Meow told me you would be back. You meddlesome wizard. They clipped my claws. MINE!! I am jack the scratcher!!! I am making vacancies in brothels, and never caught, never until you. I shall make you bleed wizard, u shall take your heart, then your eyes, like I did theirs. Time to die wizard.

Jack the scratcher [100K HP].

Cheats-
1) I am the blade that pierce your heart [removes blades, deals 1500 for blade removed]
2) I can smell your fear, I feed on it. [+100% damage aura if not hit every 6 rounds]
3) I fear no death, it is death who fears me [dying, will heal scratcher 10% HP]
4) It is horacore: summons 3 minion maids, if not killed in 8 rounds, scratcher kills them and heals 20K. 3K HP

Stats: 70% pierce, 130% storm damage. 100% shadow damage, myth mastery.

“ impossible, I will not fall! He retreats”. You press forward. We walk in and we see O Leary beating up some innocent penguins. “Oh who bothers me now, more penguins? Oh oh OOO. This I did not expect. Meow said it would be fun… but this? You ruined my casanostra. I got my tail cut off. I am going to show you, I know.

Cheats:
1) shame shame shame: Shields are converted to traps on player.
2) I will clip you: 1M damage dot, must be mass triaged, explodes on 4th turn
3) O Leary slap: will 2 round stun entire team every 9 rounds, blocked by stun shield

HP: 55K. No minions.
Stats: 130% resist, 120% moon damage. 100% death mastery.

After beating him, he will pass out, but jack the scratcher will run past you, stun you and drag away o Leary. You walk through the city and find meow at the top of the flag, he is flying his own flag and is blasting everyone from the top with a canon.

You run to the tower taking out 1 trash mob fight. In the tower, you fight both jack and o Leary. Before entering the tower. Here your dungeon ends, and second stage of the dungeon opens up [like darkmore].

-Meow: oh I so enjoy being the smartest of all. We sneak up to meow, but then a canon fires, you look to the right and it hits meow square in the chest, he drops 10M like you onto a roof top bellow. You hear “ You cat, where did you learn to shoot? Hey it’s not fair, it’s the pickled.. and we pass out.”

We wake up and see meow is lying cold on the ground, we walk up and take his wand.we turn around and get kicked and sent flying into the wall. “Ha that one always works, playing dead, oldest trick in the book.”, we pick up a brick and throw it at meow he drops his new wand. “ No way, fine wizard, I was going to let you live.”.

Meow: HP 100K. No cheats in this phase fight him as if he was the level 100 gauntlet version. At 20% HP meow will get scared and jump back summoning jack and o leary. They are weakened from last fight and have 30K HP. Once you beat them, meow comes back angry.

Meow: 200K HP.
Cheats:

I am to smart to be mad: he gains 7 pips by stealing them from you every 3 round unless you beguile him. After doing so 4 times if not prevented he will kill all players. He does not do it until round 4 first time, after which he will not do it again until round 9.

Bombastic: meow will put a 10K third round tick. Can be shifted but only on round 3. He detonates all dots on himself every round at 10% damage. If not pushed, bombastic is activated and deals 10K.

Stats: 200% myth damage,100% pierce. No resist.

Upon beating meow, he collapses and we take the wand. He is arrested and thrown onto the ship by doggett. He is taken to marlybone and jailed again the end. The stats on the wand.

+23 shadow pip rating
+7% shadow pierce
+ 17 attack rating
+10% PP chance
+77 critical, 77 block
+ 5% pierce

Gives 7 cards shadow bombardment:
Deals 75 damage aoe to all enemies, may cast tic tok. A 200 damage detonate on round 3.

That would be how the quest would work in my mind. If you get the references good for you’ll if not oh well. Feel free to discuss the pros or cons of aoe wands bellow