Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training point buy-back

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2011
Kinda disappointed that the cake doesn't have 13 candles. I'm not a birthday pro or anything but the cake should have either 1 big candle or 13 candles. on a positive note, the decorations are beautiful and the phoenix flying through is awesome.
Side-Side suggestion
I think more ppl would use the spell/training point buy-back option in ravenwood if given the option to pick which spell they want to keep, then wizards could better customize their decks with our chasing down the spell they wanted to keep. I know I would.

'

Survivor
May 10, 2011
SophiePGrace111111 on Sep 8, 2021 wrote:
Kinda disappointed that the cake doesn't have 13 candles. I'm not a birthday pro or anything but the cake should have either 1 big candle or 13 candles. on a positive note, the decorations are beautiful and the phoenix flying through is awesome.
Side-Side suggestion
I think more ppl would use the spell/training point buy-back option in ravenwood if given the option to pick which spell they want to keep, then wizards could better customize their decks with our chasing down the spell they wanted to keep. I know I would.

'

Explorer
May 13, 2018
Sounds like a "Training Point Swap" to me :P

Survivor
May 10, 2011
sounds good, i just think we should get to chose which spells we keep and which we sell back for training points.