Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Small Bejeweled planter bug

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Good morning,
I have a Small Bejeweled Planter in my house that is bugged.

1. Gives the impression it will allow you to plant both seeds that require regular soil and enchanted soil.
2. The locations that it wants the seeds are not in the middle of the planter in a row, but rather are three locations on a triangle in the middle of the planter (probably better explained with screen shots). Two of the locations are right on the rim in the middle of the planter, one is just to the side (forming a kind of triangle).

I confirmed that the issue occurs in different houses.
I confirmed that the one other multi planter I have is showing expected behavior to plant three seeds across the breadth of the planter.

Hope this provides enough info. If not, please let me know.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Greetings,
I reached out to support about this, with screen shots, and they tried to help by removing and replacing the item in my backpack. Unfortunately, there is nothing else they can do their last message stated

"If you have feedback or suggestions, we highly encourage you to discuss these on our message boards. The more visibility to issues and concerns from the community, the higher the priority to getting it addressed."

So here I am bringing it up hoping to get some visibility.

Thanks! Marcus