Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House a Palooza?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2011
Does anybody know if there is going to be a House a Palooza this year? I'm really drooling over the Massive Fantasy Palace, and I've been saving my pennies. It doesn't look like there was one last year, but there was every year before that.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2018
I have been wondering the same thing. I have been watching for a post on anything about House a Palooza. I would love to buy the Sultans Palace bundle I just love that house. I have seen it in tours. If anyone can give any information about when they are going to have a House a Palooza again please leave a message about it here. Even if the news is that they aren't going to have them anymore, please leave a message about that too. I don't wanna keep watching for it, if it's never going to happen. Thank you!

Administrator
bernda23 on Aug 5, 2021 wrote:
Does anybody know if there is going to be a House a Palooza this year? I'm really drooling over the Massive Fantasy Palace, and I've been saving my pennies. It doesn't look like there was one last year, but there was every year before that.
To my understanding, we are not doing House-a-Palooza's anymore. We do occasionally put bundle items in the crown shop for purchase. We also will sometimes bring back retired bundles and put them in the online cart for purchase. We do announce when we do these things on our social media platforms, so be sure to look out for those! I hope this helps!