Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aborting Team-Up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2020
Hello All,

I am a level 126 Life wizard who solo quests, and often has to rely on team-ups for hard dungeons or bosses. Many times, though, I find myself waiting for at most an hour, but to no avail. Sometimes someone will come into the team-up, but leave after a split second (most likely because I am life). I think that there should be some sort of penalty to this, because it's not fair having people such as I waiting for extremely long periods of time for a team-up and getting ditched every time someone joins. I have seen games that have cooldowns if you abort a match, and I think that Kingsisle should implement a cooldown on team-ups if a player aborts. This would force the person to actually do the dungeon/boss regardless of the school. I also think that there should be more rewards for team-ups, to speed up the flow of players volunteering to join which gives players like me an opportunity to finish a boss or dungeon. That is all that I have to suggest, thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thanks, Jack Earthstrider