Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost my main quest????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
So last night I was doing the mainline questing. and my quest has Disappeared. it's telling me to talk to Beans but he's not appearing on in the Aeriel shores that's with the quest helper and finder on. I think this might be a bug but don't know for sure. Thanks In Advance.

Mitchell Iron thorn lvl-126

Explorer
Mar 04, 2018
timeline21 on Jun 4, 2021 wrote:
So last night I was doing the mainline questing. and my quest has Disappeared. it's telling me to talk to Beans but he's not appearing on in the Aeriel shores that's with the quest helper and finder on. I think this might be a bug but don't know for sure. Thanks In Advance.

Mitchell Iron thorn lvl-126
Does closing the game and reopening help at all?

Rebecca Stormrider lvl 130

Survivor
May 28, 2011
I know this feeling too well... Basically the best solution is to retrace your steps or if you remember the last quests name, or earlier quests name... if you cant remember your steps, the google, "empyrea quest tree" pulls up all of the little worlds with in and lists the quests and tells you quest goals like where to go next and stuff, from there you can use deductive reasoning or just follow the tree of whatever area you left on in talking to npcs till u find it. Good Luck, Have fun