Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Contest] Celebrating Pride

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Ravenwood Academy is excited to celebrate Pride this June with all of you!

We are proud of the diverse group of people that make Ravenwood Community one of the kindest, most supportive communities around. We vow always to be a safe place, an ally, and a home away from home for all of our Wiz-fam. We are PROUD supporters, and we are proud to present this month’s Over the Rainbow Contest.

We want you to use your imagination to create a PRIDE-themed in-game item. It could be a housing item, a teleport effect, a mount, or even a spell. If you can dream it, you can enter it in our 2021 Pride contest.

Get all the details and find out how to enter here. Keep shining and thanks so much for being part of Ravenwood Community!

https://bit.ly/RavenwoodPride2021

Survivor
May 09, 2020
Cool! So glad you guys are making the effort. As a very much cisgendered person, even I have been offended at things like Santa hats that turn into bonnets if one's wizard is female. I am not saying that the world, or even the wizard world should be enforced as gender neutral. I am just saying people should have a choice in how they want to express themselves.

Make two Santa hats - one with a beard, one without. Offer the alternative at the dye shop, if you must. Easy-peasy.

Just an example.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2021
That's so awesome about Pride in wizard101

My imagine? hmm ok then

Well honestly it's about pride house bundle for support and I really think it could be so cute like full of colorful like rainbow anywhere for each house items with pvp so I'm still confused my own gender

a mount, my mind keep tell me for new mount future is rainbow cloudy pastel mount, something like really cute

a spell? why not use rainbow cat as spell? if someone truly love animals or every school themed spell as rainbow like this one

can they update for dye mirror? if someone is transgender want something change gender as type of new hairs or other stuffs

Pride is such so beautiful with lgbtq players so i would love to meet em in spacesafe if they did make new area for lgbtq people