Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MASSIVE yawn

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I'm not going to rant the same as others about quests being boring etc, because that's just how the game is made; however, i do want to point out a few things that COULD be updated or should be updated with future maps or a simple update across the board.

to start out with some praise:

malistare's tower was extremely fun. especially the garden boss, but the bosses on Khrysalis are just normal mobs with a HP boost. the bosses need to be more difficult or cheat in some way. All of the bosses I've defeated were too easy. I even summoned a minion and let him kill a boss for fun to see if it could.

(minion was life minion from deck not a minion spawned from crowns)

yeah there was the part where you were morganthe, that was fun. Unfortunately I'm focused on the numerous bosses you fight before and after. I'd like more of a challenge using my stats and spells.

I do believe the AI needs a revamp. Instead of casting random spells they should be able to detect a shield and choose another target, or find another means of removing it using a normal attack before blading. or at least a simple blade first, attack second method. using a 10 pip spell to do 400 damage is just a waste of animation and time.

I enjoy playing for sure, but I'd like to throw hours into it. After 30 minutes of gameplay i find myself struggling to continue due to boredom. Feels like a chore. PvP is fun, but PvE needs some work.