Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

beastmoon hunt pet reward didn't appear

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Good evening,
I passed 200 points in the current beastmoon hunt and clicked to claim the pet, but it didn't appear on my chat or in my backpack.
Is this just me?
Thank you,
Marcus

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
During beastmoon mayem today after getting the 200 points needed to earn the cemetery fairy pet I clicked on it, it shows I redeemed it. But the pet isnt in my back pack, bank, etc.. My backpack was far from full but still searched the other places it could be also. This was on my level 130 death wizard scarlet deathcloud.
Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
So I was doing BeastMoon today and got what i thought was the pet and what I actually got was a death fairy idol! I love this game but the bugs lately are just terrible

Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
Same - reward says cemetery fairy but I got a gold idol

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
markopolo100 on May 19, 2021 wrote:
Good evening,
I passed 200 points in the current beastmoon hunt and clicked to claim the pet, but it didn't appear on my chat or in my backpack.
Is this just me?
Thank you,
Marcus
Noticed on Twitter that there are several others who have encountered the same issue...the pet wasn't delivered. Instead, it was a gold idol.

Is this going to be corrected?

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Me too can I have my pet once this error corrected plz

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Yes! I'm aggravated too. I look forward to the Beastmoon pets and that Cemetery Fairy looked like it might be a fun pet to have. Then I got to 200 and got a crummy idol, very disappointed.

Administrator