Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

allowing a guest decorator to modify your house.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2018
I watched the housing round table that Daniel Sunsword hosted a few of weeks back and liked the idea and had a thought on how to do it. not that I understand the back-end of the game, but from comments in the session here are my thoughts.

Bundle has two Guest Decorator TCs since those are easily tradeable and can be placed in to a treasure card display

In addition, the participants will need
- One wall mountable TC frame for the house being decorated.
- One guest decorator trunk. (defined later)

The house owner will take one of the paired TCs and give it to the friend. They will put one in the frame and place it on the wall of the house they are allowing to be co-decorated. The friend will take theirs and put it in the trunk. Ideally, they would be paired in some fashion so that not anyone can come in and change the house. If not truly paired, perhaps only true friends can use this?

The trunk has four compartments;
- Spot to hold the Guest Decorator TC(s). if it held multiple, Guest would have to set one to active.
- Spot to hold castle magic cards that belong to host.
- Spot to access hosts attic
- Spot to act as temporary backpack.

All items belong to host. Guest can pull them in and out of the attic via trunk, move them, … if the guest leaves the house, items are locked in the trunk and stay in the trunk for x hours after the guest leaves the house. They can not sell, destroy, or auction any of the hosts items. In order to make a different host’s Guest Decorator TC active, all items must be returned to original host. Perhaps an option to force them back to the host’s backpack, attic or bank.

Castle magic cards can be transferred via reflectors which the owner places in the attic or the house.

Can upgrade trunk’s temporary backpack with something like the bric-a-brac elixir. While guest decorating, the inventory button with the bed, displays a trunk

Could make co-decorating part of the scene event.