Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spring Update Issue: Friendly Players

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2016
Currently the "Current Quest" section of players in the friendly players section is blank UNTIL you are in the same area as them (by teleporting to them), than it updates and fills in and works properly.

Administrator
Chris Legend on Apr 21, 2021 wrote:
Currently the "Current Quest" section of players in the friendly players section is blank UNTIL you are in the same area as them (by teleporting to them), than it updates and fills in and works properly.
Thanks Chris, we'll take a look!

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
It also shows their current quest if you are on the same quest as them regardless of area if youre on the same world, ofc.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
There are also some that have the Friendly Icon, yet others that don't in the Friendly Menu. Not sure what that means?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
It also shows "the Drains" Instead of "The Drains" in that menu.

I also was trying to complete the "Sylvia Drake" Quest in Olde Town with the Friendly Flag on and it wouldn't let me finish the Dialouge with Gloria Krendell. It kept fading to black. It took like 3 tries.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
exp613 on Apr 21, 2021 wrote:
There are also some that have the Friendly Icon, yet others that don't in the Friendly Menu. Not sure what that means?
Hey Sparck,

This is what I'm talking about:
https://imgur.com/a/2kVhujF

In this picture it has Alexis Rain at the top but she's the only one that has a double smiley face icon? I see this randomly on people and I'm not sure what it means because I thought that all players on the list were marked as Friendly?